Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mai!



Happy Birthday Mai!


Sorry talaga i can't be there 2 celebrate with you. I remember the times na naga-date tau for your Birthday. I really miss you and I'm so glad na 17 ka na... Waaaaa! Tigulang na ka dai! Happy B-day din daw pla sabi ni Yoni... hehehe.

Cge i-honor kita ngaun... Ummmm... C verj is my bestfriend and uyab at the same time. We are really close and we really love each other... naks! Marami na kaming pinagdaanan and i am so proud to have a bestfriend like her. I really can't 4get the times n ng-duet kmi sa third floor CR ng I don't wanna miss a thing and No Body wants to be Lonely .... hehehe.... She is really a good person and kahit na marami na akong kasalanan sa kanya, she still forgives me .
Wish ko lang sau is sana maging masaya ka parin sa life mo. Sana di ka na masyado awayin everywhere sa school man o sa house nyo kasi wla nang evil person na mg-force sau mging evil rin, in the form of my existence . Kung may uyab ka na rin pala ngaun sana pogi xa at matalino at mayaman at may car ... bantay lang ka ug pangit sipaun jud tika dai.... Pero ok lng rin n NBSB prin tau both pra chui...
So un lng... sorry kung sabaw e2ng blog q 4 your birthday... Luv you mai! And miss you na rin...

Your BF.... Kim :D

No comments: